Monday, October 27, 2008

Visions by Sheena

This store has no online presence, which goes against the tenants I had set out, but I thought that perhaps, I'd modify them somewhat. If you just happen to be in the downtown Monterey area, this store has a lovely selection of crystals, bath salts and some oils. There was a room set aside for readings: Visions by Sheena and Readings by Angela.

My Experience:
I did not get to experience anything but the store, which is small, and contains a typical variety of metaphysical trinkets. The store itself seemed to cater more to the Monterey tourist or gift shopper than a hardcore metaphysical looker. I also know nothing about the readings performed either by Angela or Sheena, but had the lucky chance to meet Angela in the store. She was manning the front desk and seemed young and sweet and gave me a nifty pen! If you have more information on the store or readings, please leave a comment or rate the store below.

Specifics:

1. Service- Store
2. Price-Variable
3. Website-NONE
4. Phone-831-655-2273
5. On the Map-345 Calle Principal, Monterey, CA 93940

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Angela may seem young and sweet and she is quite a good psychic reader. However, it ends here. Do not let yourself get involved in her working for you on a long term or semi long term basis. She leaves no paper trail and manipulates you out of a tremendous amount of money if you let her. If I may be so bold to say, all answers are found within. One does not need to venture outside to find them.

Anonymous said...

Please be alerted....this store is bad news. I interacted with Angela several years ago and ended up filing a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) on the fraudulent(sp) activity going on in her shop. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH HER.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am sorry you had a bad experience, I know the owner of this shop and would like to contact him on your behalf as this is not the first time we have heard this the owner simply employed angela but she no longer works there. Please email this adress and maybe I can help. I work for all the shop that the family owns, I can help. Montereypsychic@gmail.com