Phil has been writing all sorts of fun things for quite some time, but Sixty Seconds is actually a collection of experiences from 45 different, powerful voices in this world. Think I'm kidding? Check out some of the contributors:
Part 1: Glimpses into the Unknown
Part 2: Living Life
Part 3: Insightful Incidents
My Experience: Phil sent me a copy of his book for review and I've been carrying it around with me on all of my travels. When I have a few spare moments (!) I'll open it up to a random chapter and read... Yes, it really is one of those books. I feel like this book shows the commonality of experiences we humans have...it is so easy to get caught up in our individual dramas, forgetting that even those successful, spiritual people we admire also have their fair share of events. The beauty, of course, is in how these people have chosen to view their experience.
- Book- Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything
- Price- $18.95 (or $14.21 through Amazon) OR $25 will get you an autographed copy if you email Phil directly.
- On the Map-Minneapolis, MN
- Email- Email Phil for more information or alerts on his book: email@example.com
- Website- You can purchase through Amazon. Also see the "Official" Sixty Seconds Page or check out Phil's Blog for more information: Triumph of the Spirit