Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything

Author and blogger Phil Bolsta brings us a wonderful spiritual book, Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything. Phil is one of those highly motivated people who you just want to sit and talk with for hours...believe me. I met Phil right here in Santa Fe for dinner, and a slice of blueberry cheesecake... several hours later I was wondering where the time had gone and rapidly making a checklist of things I needed to explore in my mind.

Phil has been writing all sorts of fun things for quite some time, but Sixty Seconds is actually a collection of experiences from 45 different, powerful voices in this world. Think I'm kidding? Check out some of the contributors:

Christiane Northrup

Tom Gegax

Bernie Siegel

Kathryn Harwig

James Redfield

Robert Jaffe

Larry Julian

Don Jose Luis

Jim MacLaren

Dan Millman

Caroline Myss

Esther Sternberg

The book is divided into three sections:

Part 1: Glimpses into the Unknown
Part 2: Living Life
Part 3: Insightful Incidents

My Experience: Phil sent me a copy of his book for review and I've been carrying it around with me on all of my travels. When I have a few spare moments (!) I'll open it up to a random chapter and read... Yes, it really is one of those books. I feel like this book shows the commonality of experiences we humans have...it is so easy to get caught up in our individual dramas, forgetting that even those successful, spiritual people we admire also have their fair share of events. The beauty, of course, is in how these people have chosen to view their experience.

Specifics:
  1. Book- Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything
  2. Price- $18.95 (or $14.21 through Amazon) OR $25 will get you an autographed copy if you email Phil directly.
  3. On the Map-Minneapolis, MN
  4. Email- Email Phil for more information or alerts on his book: sixtyseconds@mac.com
  5. Website- You can purchase through Amazon. Also see the "Official" Sixty Seconds Page or check out Phil's Blog for more information: Triumph of the Spirit

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned of Phil Bolsta's book thru Kathryn Harwig. It was intriguing from start to finish. And, it truly is one of those books you can pick up for a few minutes or a few hours. When people share their experiences with the world, it is a peek into the challenges we all face. Phil's blog, Triumph of the Spirit, is also very uplifting. Even though we have only met via email, sometimes it's as though he's speaking to my soul!

Darcy said...

Kim,

I totally agree with you. Phil is very talented!

Darcy

Yuri Romanov said...

Books like this really enrich the mind and help a person think more on spirit related issues. Some people combine good readings and resources with free horoscopes so they can get a more practical view of their destiny.

Prayer also works. Much Better.

Anonymous said...

This is a good clairvoyant summary of world famous fortune tellers, astrology experts, and tarot card readers. It is important to have the latest updates on psychic readers online.